- Verticillium wilt of olive and the effects of variety, age, of trees and other agricultural practices on disease development in middle and northern Syria
M. El Ahmad, M.N. Moselli and A. Doksi (SYRIA)
- Investigation on the behavior of benzimidazile fungicides in olive seedlings after soil treatment.
M.Z. Tawil, H. Hallak and M. Abdin (SYRIA)
- Chemical control of annual weeds grown with garlic crop in Hadramout, Republic of Yemen
. Kaithary (YEMEN)
- Evaluation and selection of cultivars and clones of the date palm for resistance to the Bayoud disease.
M. H. Sedra (MOROCCO)
- Pathogenicity of Septoria tritici blotch, Mycospherella graminicola, with inoculum from different origins of wheat.
M. El Naimi, and O.F. Mamluk (SYRIA)
- Barley yellow dwarf virus in Egypt: natural incidence, transmission and wild hosts
A.E. Aboul-Ata, J.C. Thouvenei, K.M. Makkouk, M.M. Satour (EGYPT & SYRIA)
- A preliminary study of the relationship between mixing corn varieties and the susceptibility to infestation with the corn stem borer, Sesamia cretica Led. (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
K.M. El- Adel and R.F. El Jassany (IRAQ)
- Laboratory and field investigation on the effect of submission of the pupae of the cotton leaf-worm Spodoptera lottoralis (Boisd.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
S.I. El Sherif, and N. A.A. Bader (EGYPT)
- Preliminary observation on the abundance of some insect predators and spiders population in Alfalfa Medicago sativa L., fields in El-Jdieda region, Tripoli, Libya.
I.M. Nashnoush and A.K.A. Abdel-Salam (LIBYA)
Pages 246- 248