- Identification of diseases affecting pine seedlings and trees northern Syria and their potential casual agents.
M. Bellar and B. Bayaa (SYRIA)
- Effect of elevated temperature on the growth and reproduction of cowpea weevil Collosobruchus maculatus (F.) (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) and its use as a factor to reduce their damage on stored grains.
Huda Hallak (SYRIA)
- Laboratory evaluation of natural and commercial preparations of the entomopathogenic fungi and bacteria on leopard moth Zeuzera pyrina L., (Lepidoptera: Cossidae)
I. Nashnoush, M.M. Barakeh, W. Ismail and M. Maayouf (LIBYA)
- Resistance of barley stripe disease by mutation.
I.H. Abbas and M.N. Mouhi (IRAQ)
- A study on the abundance of some predator and spiders population in Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.,) fields in El-Jedeida region, Tripoli, Libya.
I. Nashnoush and A.K. Abdel Salam (LIBYA)
- Evaluation of different ELISA procedures for the detection of pea seed borne mosaic potyvirus and broad bean stain comovirus in Lentil leaf extracts.
S.G. Kumari and K.M. Makkouk (SYRIA)
- The Russian Wheat Aphid, Diuraphis noxia (Kurdjumov) (Homoptera: Aphididae), and its natural enemies in northern Syria.
N. Rechmany, R.H. Miller, A.F. Traboulsi and L. Kfoury (LEBANON & SYRIA)