BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, EPIDEMIOLOGY, ETIOLOGY
- Determination of Anastomosis Groups within Population of Rhizoctonia solani Kuhn in Potato in Syria.
R.H. Abdo, B. Bayaa and A. Abbas (Syria)
- The Role of Some Fungal Isolates Associated with Green Color Lint Seeds on Stimulating Emergence of Cotton Seedlings
M.M.B. Younus, M.A. Al-Hamdany, S.N. Abdul-Wahab and I. Abas (Iraq)
- Effect of Some Plant Extracts, Concentration and Treatment Methods of Aphis fabae Scolopi on the Reproductive Efficiency of Coccinella septempunctata L
N.M. Al-Mallah and J.T. Mohammad (Iraq)
- Feeding Preference and the Influence of Prey Stage of Tetranychus urticae Koch on Consumption Time and Some Biological Characteristics of Scolothrips sexmaculatus (Perg.).
S.S.J. Alâ€“Dahwi, S.H. Sameer and A.A. Ali (Iraq)
- Fluctuations of Sugar Beet Flea Beetle Chaetocnema tibialisPopulation in Some Sugar Beet Fields in Homs Province, Syria.
A.N. Basheer, L. Darwish and Z. Chikh-Khamis (Syria)
- Effect of Some Insecticides Used in Syria on Codling Moth Eggs- larvae Parasitoid Ascogaster quadridentata Wesmael.
F. Al-Abbar, M.J. Hajjar and M. Jamal (Syria)
- Importance of Scabbed Seed Tubers and Tuber Seed-Borne Inoculum on Potato Scab Disease (Streptomyces scabies) on Produced Potato Tubers and Soil Contamination
Kh. Al Taweel, T. Aasar and M. Ghanam (Syria)
- Detection of Apple Proliferation Phytoplasma Candidatus phytoplasma mali in Syria
K. Al-Jabor (Syria)
- Detection of Fire Blight Erwinia amylovora (Burrill) in Pome Fruit Trees in Sweida Governorate, Southern Syria.
K. Al-Jabor (Syria)
- Spread of Phylloxera Pest on Grapevine in DaraÂ´a Governorate, Syria, and its Management.
S. Al-Chaabi, T. Abu-Fadel, S. Arabi, F. Farawati, L. Matrod, S. Akeel, M. Al-Zoubi, F. Abo-Ruckbieh and A.F. Rahaal (Syria)
- Field Survey of Black Dot Disease on Potato in the North and Central Regions of Syria.
M. Matar, A. Alhameed Alkorj and A.T. Abbas (Syria)
- The Effects of Different BIONÂ® Treatments on Ascochyta Blight (Didymella rabiei) of chickpea.
O. Atik, A. El-Ahmed, M. Baum, S. Ahmed, M.M. Yabrak, A. Al-Assaf and S. Kabbabeh (Syria)
- Incidence of Peacock Spot Disease on Olive Trees in the Coastal Hills of Syria and Evaluation of Resistance Among Local and Imported Olive Cultivars
S. Al-Chaabi, L. Matrod, Y. Kutaefani, M. H. Safeih, J. Asmar, F. Alkaiem, S. Mohammed and R. Ali (Syria)
- Evaluation of Some Local Tomato Cultivars Reaction to Early Blight Disease Caused by Alternaria solani
F. Alsafadi, T. Abou Al Fadil and B. Abou Trabi (Syria)